|Chorizo sausage/Pancetta slices||1 Large , finely sliced|
|Spinach leaves||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Broccoli leaves||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Penne pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs) , uncooked|
|Parmesan cheese shavings||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a pot over medium high heat, boil water, add penne and cook until done.
2. In a pan over medium high heat, add in the chorizo and fry until all the fat has melted.
3. Add in the spinach, broccoli and stir well.
4. Add in the olive oil and soft cheese, stir for 1 minute and ladle the cooked penne with
little of the boiled water to give the pasta a glaze. Mix well.
5. Plate the cooked pasta and sprinkle some Parmesan cheese and serve hot.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1092Calories from Fat 525
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89.2%
Saturated Fat 19 g95%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1373 mg57.21%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.7%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 46 g92%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet