|Shiitake mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red wine||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ricotta cheese||1 1/4 Tablespoon|
|Stock||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. For the mushroom sauce:Heat a pan and saute the mushrooms in butter and oil.
2. Add a dash of salt and pepper and mix.
3. Remove half the mushroom mix for the mushroom stuffing.
4. Add red wine and stock to the pan and bring to a boil and then reduce.
5. For the mushroom stuffing:Add half of the mushroom mix into a blender and blend.
6. Add the puree to a bowl along with ricotto cheese and mix.
7. Add a dash of salt and pepper and mix.
8. Place the mix in the middle of a ravioli sheet.
9. Wet the edges of the ravioli sheet and push the two sheets together to form a pocket.
10. Bring a pan of hot water to boil, add the raviolis for 3-5 minutes and remove.
11. Plate the ravioli on a plate and top with mushroom sauce and garnish with herbs and serve as main dish.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 234Calories from Fat 109
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.5%
Saturated Fat 4 g20%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2092 mg87.17%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 5 g10%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet