|Pasta sauce||26 Ounce (1 jar)|
|Frozen four cheese ravioli||18|
|Frozen chopped spinach||10 Ounce , thawed and squeezed dry (1 box)|
|Ricotta cheese/Cottage cheese||8 Ounce|
|Mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce , grated|
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350F).
2. Using cooking spray, grease a 9 inch x 13 inch baking pan.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine ricotta cheese and spinach. Mix well and keep aside.
4. Line bottom of baking pan with 1/3 quantity pasta sauce. Spread evenly.
5. Top with 3 rows of ravioli, ensuring that the bottom is well covered.
6. Top with spinach mixture and ½ quantity mozzarella cheese.
7. Cover with remaining ravioli, remaining sauce and mozzarella cheese.
8. Cover with foil and bake in pre heated oven for 30 minutes or till done.
9. Once baked, remove foil and re bake for 15 more minutes.
10. Once bubbly, remove from oven and keep aside for 10 minutes.
11. Serve warm.