|Onion||1 Medium , finely chopped|
|Mushrooms||8 Ounce , thinly sliced (2 Cups)|
|Heavy cream||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Ham||2/3 Pound , cut into 3 x 1/4|
|Frozen peas and carrots||10 Ounce , thawed (1 Package)|
|Spinach fettuccine||12 Ounce (1 Box)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) , grated|
|Black pepper||1/2 Teaspoon|
1) Take water in a large pot and bring it to boil.
2) Take a skillet and heat the butter. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes till the onion becomes soft.
3) Put the mushrooms and make them brown.
4) Add the cream and simmer for another 2 minutes.
5) Put the ham along with peas and carrots.
6) Cook the mixture for 3 minutes.
7) Meanwhile, cook the fettuccine in the boiling water. Cook the fettuccine to make soft and tender.
8) Drain the fettuccine and put in a serving bowl.
9) Add the parmesan cheese into the sauce.
10) Put the sauce into the cooked fettuccine. Sprinkle black pepper.
10) Toss the mixture properly.
11) Serve the dish in a serving bowl immediately.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3890Calories from Fat 1840
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 215 g330.8%
Saturated Fat 126 g630%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2284 mg95.17%
Total Carbohydrates 331 g110.3%
Dietary Fiber 34 g136%
Sugars 19 g
Protein 171 g342%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet