|Fresh lemon pasta||8 ounces or Dry|
|Butter||2 to 3 teaspoons|
|Yellow sweet pepper||1/, cut into small dice|
|Red sweet pepper||1/2, cut into small dice|
|Purple or green sweet pepper||1/2, cut into small dice|
|Fresh fennel leaves||2 teaspoons, chopped|
|Fresh garlic chives||1 tablespoon, chopped|
1) Cook pasta as per package instructions. Drain.
2) Rinse and pat dry scallops.
3) Take a pan and heat half of the butter until foamy.
4) Add pepper confetti and herbs. Cook them partly covered until they are little soft.
5) Now, add scallops and cook for a couple of minutes.
6) Toss the pasta with remaining butter and top it with sauce. Serve.