|Chicken flavored ramen noodles||6 Ounce (2 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pesto||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili puree with garlic||2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves||3/4 Pound , cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Carrots||2 Medium , cut into julienne strips (1 1/2 Cup)|
|Green onions||2 , cut diagonally into 1 inch pieces|
1) Take the packets of noodles and cook as per the directions. Keep aside the flavor packets.
2) Combine the water, pesto, cornstarch, chili puree and contents of flavor packets. Keep the mixture aside.
3) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat it over high heat.
4) Put the oil and rotate the wok to coat side.
5) Put the chicken and stir-fry them for 3-4 minutes, until the chicken is no longer pink in the centre.
6) Put the carrots, onions and pesto mixture. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
7) Boil the contents for 1 minute.
8) Add the noodles and toss them well.
9) Pile onto serving plates of dinner bowls and serve hot.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1903Calories from Fat 935
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 101 g155.4%
Saturated Fat 27 g135%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 4625 mg192.71%
Total Carbohydrates 131 g43.7%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 100 g200%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet