|Boiling water||4 Quart|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lean ground beef||2 Pound|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs) , finely chopped|
|Celery||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs) , finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) , minced|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry bread crumbs||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , grated|
|Eggs||2 Small , fork beaten|
|Spaghetti sauce||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F (200°C).
2) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook manicotti, first amounts of cooking oil and salt for about 5 to 6 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Rinse under sold water.
5) Drain again.
6) In a frying pan heat remaining cooking oil.
7) Scramble-fry ground beef, onion, celery and garlic till brown.
8) In a small bowl mix the next 5 ingredients thoroughly.
9) Add it to the beef mixture.
10) Stir to combine.
11) Stuff manicotti with the mixture.
12) Cover the bottom of a large pan with a bit of spaghetti sauce.
13) Arrange manicotti side by side in the pan.
14) Cover with rest of the sauce.
15) In a saucepan melt butter.
16) Add remaining bread crumbs and cheese.
17) Sprinkle it generously on the top.
18) Bake covered for 30 to 40 minutes.
19) Serve hot.