In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate Toffee Pudding Parfaits. These parfaits are delicious and very pretty. You can garnish them in a variety of ways, to celebrate any occasion, or just top them with whipped cream.
|Dark chocolate pudding||2 Tablespoon|
|White chocolate pudding||2 Tablespoon|
|Dulce de leche||2 Tablespoon|
|Sweetened whipped cream topping||1 Tablespoon|
|Maraschino cherries||10 Gram (green and red) (Optional)|
1. Prepare dark and white chocolate pudding.
2. In a tall slender glass, place a spoonful of dark chocolate pudding at the bottom.
3. Top it with white chocolate pudding. Drop a spoonful of Dulce de Leche. Repeat in the same order for another layer.
4. Place a dollop of whipped cream topping on top.
5. Serve chocolate toffee pudding parfait with maraschino cherry garnish.
You can also garnish with chocolate curls and cocoa powder.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 411Calories from Fat 172
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.8%
Saturated Fat 11 g55%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 644 mg26.83%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 46 g
Protein 1 g2%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet