Bananas, vanilla and cinnamon screams breakfast time. These pancakes are like no other pancakes that you have made before, they are delicious and extremely healthy.
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a large bowl mash the banana until smooth.
2. Add eggs and combine well with the mashed banana.
3. Stir in the vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. In a pre-greased pan over medium heat slowly ladle the batter onto the pan to form a pancake. Cook for 2-3 or until lightly browned. Flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until pancake is cooked through.
5. Serve with fresh fruit, syrup or both and enjoy!