|Milk||2 Fluid Ounce (50 Milliliter)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) , crushed|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Potato||8 Ounce , scrubbed and chopped (225 Gram)|
|Whole meal self raising flour||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Butter/Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
1. In a bowl, blend milk, eggs, parsley and garlic for half a minute.
2. Stir in ¾ of the potatoes and continue blending for another half minute.
3. Stir in Tabasco and flour and continue blending for another half a minute.
4. Add the remaining potatoes and blend the mixture such that the batter remains little coarse, and then add seasoning as per the taste preferences.
5. Take a large non-stick pan, and heat either oil or butter and leave tablespoon full of mixture into it. Fry the pancakes until they get nicely browned.
6. Serve the pancakes after topping with sweet or savory condiments.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3779Calories from Fat 3326
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 378 g581.5%
Saturated Fat 235 g1175%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 804 mg33.5%
Total Carbohydrates 89 g29.7%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 30 g60%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet