|Whole wheat pastry flour||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Toasted wheat germ||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Blueberries||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour milk/Buttermilk, soy milk||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
1)The pancake griddle is preheated.
2) All ingredients, except blueberries, are blended with the help of a wire whisk or in a food processor.
3) If the processor is being used, it is stopped a couple of times and the work bowl is scraped off the sides, with the help of a rubber spatula.
4) The batter is ladled (1/4 cup per pancake) onto the hot griddle that has been buttered.
5) The pancakes are cooked till the top starts to bubble.
6) At this point, blueberries are pressed and flipped over.
7) When the pancakes are done on both sides, they are served hot with maple syrup or honey.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 666Calories from Fat 231
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40%
Saturated Fat 8 g40%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 727 mg30.29%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22%
Dietary Fiber 10 g40%
Sugars 26 g
Protein 42 g84%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet