I made these cinnamon roll pancakes yesterday morning for my son and I may or may not have made a second batch and ate them in the closet. I LOVE pancakes and right now these are my FAVORITE!!!
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Tablespoon , heaped|
|Egg||1 Medium , lightly beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon , melted|
|For cinnamon spread|
|Butter||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Tablespoon , heaped|
|Half n half||1 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon (or more)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Drop (Optional)|
|For cream cheese glaze|
|Cream cheese||1 Ounce|
|Powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon (or more)|
|Milk||1 Tablespoon (as required to thin it out) (Optional)|
|Cooking oil spray||1|
1. To a bowl add flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Combine well and set aside.
2. In another small bowl, beat the eggs, pour in milk and melted butter and combine well.
3. Make a little well in the middle of flour mixture and pour the egg mixture right on the center and give a gentle stir until the flour is incorporated.
4. Let the lumpy batter sit for 10 minutes.
5. CREAM CHEESE GLAZE: In a bowl add cream cheese and sugar. Whisk to mix well till smooth. Add milk if a thinner consistency is required. Set aside.
6. On a girdle spray some cooking oil and heat on medium.
7. Spoon scoops of pancake batter on to the girdle and cook till it turns brown. Flip to the other side and cook till done. Transfer on to a plate.
8. Repeat this with all the batter.
9. CINNAMON SPREAD: In a small pan melt some butter on high heat, add brown sugar, and stir it dissolves.
10. Add cinnamon and continue to stir. Pour the half-and-half, stir and let it begin to bubble and when it starts to simmer, remove it from the high heat.
11. Put the flour to thicken up the sauce. Stir to mix well.
12. In a serving plate, place a pancake and spread a thick layer of cinnamon spread.
13. Top it with another pancake and spread on some more cinnamon spread and repeat the layer with another layer of pancake and spread.
14. Take the glazing in a piping bag and pipe any design you want on top of it.
15. In a serving plate, slice the pancake roll and serve hot with milk or juice.
Calories 304Calories from Fat 142
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.6%
Saturated Fat 9 g45%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 403 mg16.79%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 15 g
Protein 5 g10%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
Calories 1824Calories from Fat 852
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 96 g147.6%
Saturated Fat 54 g270%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2418 mg100.74%
Total Carbohydrates 216 g72%
Dietary Fiber 12 g48%
Sugars 90 g
Protein 30 g60%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 0%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet