|Bacon rashers||4 oz [100 g]|
|Flour||1 oz [25 g]|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 teaspoon|
|Salt and pepper||to taste|
1) Remove bacon rinds.
2) Chop the bacon into small pieces.
3) Coarsley grate the potato and onion.
4) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together to make pancake batter.
5) In a frying pan, heat a little oil.
6) Pour the mixture on the hot frying pan, and cook for 7 minutes on each side.
7) Make other pancakes in similar fashion and keep them warm until served.
8) Serve the pancakes warm with hot chili sauce and green salad.