|Condensed cream of potato soup||10 3/4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Flour||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Bacon drippings||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned corn||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bacon slices||2 , cooked and crumbled|
|Applesauce/Maple syrup||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, mix soup and flour.
2. Beat in eggs and add drippings, corn and bacon.
3. Heat and grease the griddle lighly.
4. Pour 1/4 cup pancake batter on the griddle.
5. Cook the pancake on both sides until it becomes golden brown.
6. Serve the pancakes topped with applesauce or syrup.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1045Calories from Fat 487
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.6%
Saturated Fat 18 g90%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2981 mg124.21%
Total Carbohydrates 106 g35.3%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 24 g
Protein 31 g62%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet