Betty demonstrates how to make Decadent Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes. These rich cupcakes are chocolate-y and so delicious! This recipe was contributed to my local newspaper, The Richmond Register, by Kelly Dickey of CNHI News Service. I have converted her Fudge Chocolate Cake recipe into a recipe for cupcakes. Many thanks to Kelly Dickey.
|Please watch the video for ingredients.|
1. Place cupcake liners in each well of 2 dozen-sized muffin tins. Set aside.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat softened butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well-blended.
4. Add the eggs, one at a time. Beat in vanilla and melted chocolate.
5. Add half of the sour cream and then half of the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and beat.
6. Add the remaining sour cream and dry ingredients to the batter and beat.
7. Stir in the boiling water and beat well. Use a large ice cream scoop to fill the wells of the muffin tins about 2/3 to 3/4 full.
8. Bake cupcakes at 350 degrees (F) for about 12 minutes.
9. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving or icing. Enjoy!