A fantastic Mexican Roasted Cauliflower and Black Bean Taco Salad.
|Please watch the video for ingredients.|
1. Place a sheet pan in the oven and preheat oven to 450 Degrees
2. Combine the ingredients for the black beans in a medium size sauce pan, cover and simmer over medium heat for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, combine and mix the cauliflower, tomato sauce, spices and oil. Toss and mix to coat.
4. Taste to check for seasoning. Once the sheet pan is preheated, pour the cauliflower onto the pan.
5. Roast for 10 minutes, toss it around the pan and continue to roast for another 10 minutes or so.
6. Once done, if desired, you can chop the cauliflower into smaller pieces.
7. Finally, create the salad base in a large bowl or on a plate and top with your favorite toppings.
8. Place the black beans and cauliflower on top.