Betty demonstrates how to make Sweet Sriracha Popcorn. This is the third in a series of popcorn with unusual flavors. Mmm Sweet and spicy!
|10 cups popped corn|
|cup toasted pecan pieces|
|cup dried cranberries|
|cup butter, softened|
|cup brown sugar, packed|
|teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce (or more, to taste)|
|1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste|
1. Place popped corn in a very large bowl and set aside.
2. In a small saucepan, make cinnamon sugar by stirring together softened butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
3. Add Sriracha sauce and melt over low heat. Stir the pecan pieces and dried cranberries into the bowl of popped corn.
4. Drizzle the cinnamon sugar/Sriracha sauce mixture over the popcorn.
5. Stir well to coat. Sprinkle with sea salt and stir again.
6. Ladle into individual serving bowls and serve while hot. Enjoy!