The Pavlova! It's a classic Australian dessert, but here I'm doing it with a coffee flavored twist to celebrate International Coffee Day! Watch how I show you how to make this delicious dessert, using only 5 simple pantry/fridge ingredients! This is quick, easy no skill level required. Enjoy!
|Castor sugar||250 Gram (extrafine sugar)|
|Instant coffee powder||4 Teaspoon|
|White wine vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 180 C.
2. Whisk egg whites until it frothy and airy.
3. Slowly incorporate castor sugar until its fully dissolved.
4. Add coffee powder and cornflour and mix well.
5. Pour white wine vinegar and continue to mix until velvety smooth and has soft peaks.
6. Transfer the mixture to a sheet of baking paper. Shape the pavlova into a dome shape and place it in the oven.
7. Reduce the temperature to 160 C and bake for an hour.
8. Transfer to a serving dish. Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings, slice and serve.