Time to prepare some healthy snack for your kids....See the recipe here.
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cashews||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pumpkin seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chia seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Put the raisins and walnuts in a food processor and blend them.
2. Add in the butter and blend well until coarsely grounded.
3. Add in the cranberries, coconut, cacao powder, sunflower seeds and other ingredients if desired.
4. Blend them all in a processor and make a dough kind of mixture.
5. Remove the mixture in a bowl and make 1 inch small size balls.
6. Place these balls on a plate or in a bowl and a healthy snack is ready.
You can also store them in the freezer.