|Skinned chicken portions||1|
|Onion||1 Small , peeled and chopped|
|Carrot||1 , cut into small dices|
|Fine noodles||50 Gram (Such As Vermicelli Or Egg Noodles)|
|Dried thyme||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Poultry stock/Water||90 Milliliter|
|Chicken stock cube||1|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (To Garnish)|
1. If using a leg portion of chicken, cut into 2 pieces - thigh and drumstick.
2. Into the cooker place the chicken, vegetables, noodles, thyme, stock or water and stock cube and a little salt and pepper such that the cooker is not more than half full.
3. Close the cooker, bring to H pressure, cook for 4 minutes and reduce the pressure quickly.
4. Lift out the chicken, remove the meat from the bones, cut into small pieces and return to the soup.
5. Reheat the soup and taste and adjust the seasoning as necessary.
6. Serve garnished with chopped parsley.