Those who love Maggi enjoy it even plain, but this recipe adds more jazz to this all-time favourite with a bunch of veggies and a dash of spices. Garam Masala gives the Masala Maggi a really awesome flavour while a set of universally-loved veggies like onions, tomatoes and capsicum add a very exciting crunch and even more flavour to this yummy dish. As with all Maggi based recipes, it is best to have this Masala Maggi immediately upon preparation as it might clump up a bit after a while.
|Maggi noodles||2 Packet|
|Maggi masala||2 Packet|
|Oil||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Onions||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , chopped|
|Tomatoes||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , chopped|
|Capsicum||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , chopped|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
1. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the ginger and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for few seconds.
2. Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
4. Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
5. Add the turmeric powder, garam masala and 2 Maggi masala sachet, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
6. Add 2 cups of water and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
7. Add the Maggi noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, or till the water has been absorbed completely, while stirring occasionally.
8. Discard the green chillies.
9. Serve immediately.