Today's dish is a collaboration with Ai from Cooking with Ai! It features a recipe for beef stir fry with mushrooms, greens, noodles, pickled radish and a mouth wateringly good sauce from Ai! I've left links to my recipe below along with links to Ai's fabulous channel! Be sure to stop by her channel and subscribe for more great recipes.
|For the steak|
|Rib eye steak/Strip loin steak||8 Ounce , thinly sliced|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Sliced mushrooms||8 Ounce|
|Instant noodles||2 (rooster brand instant noodles used)|
|Mixed greens||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Chili pepper||1/2 Small , diced|
|For onion sauce|
|White onion||1/2 , diced|
|Tomato ketchup||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1/2 , juiced|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili bean sauce/Sriracha||1/2 Teaspoon|
|For pickled radishes|
|Thinly sliced radish||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Rice wine vinegar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Kosher salt||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a large jar, combine vinegar, sugar, salt, and mirin, mix well.
2. Add the radishes and allow to sit for at least 3 hours before eating. They're even better if you leave them overnight
3. For the spicy onion sauce, in a bowl combine all the ingredients for the sauce and set asiide.
4. Heat a pan or wok, add some oil and stir fry the steak and mushrooms along with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Saute just until the steak is cooked and the mushrooms have begun to release their water.
5. Add the greens and continue to saute until wilted.
6. Meanwhile, in a pot,boil the noodles for about 5 minutes until al dente. Drain.
7. Add the hot and spicy onion sauce to the wok. Add the noodles to the wok and stir fry for another minute or two. If using hot chili peppers add them at this point.
8. Serve in bowls garnished with the pickled radishes.