Filled with spinach, parmesan and bread crumbs, they are little bites of yumminess and, dare I say, a perfect way for everyone, no matter what their age, to ring in the New Year!
|Cremini mushrooms/Mushroom||8 Ounce , cleaned|
|Frozen spinach||10 Ounce , chopped finely (defrosted and drained)|
|Parmesan cheese||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried italian herbs||1 Teaspoon|
|Plain bread crumbs||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) , minced|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Remove stems from mushrooms and clean the mushroom caps.
3. Combine spinach, parmesan, olive oil, Italian herbs, salt, garlic and bread crumbs in bowl.
4. With a spoon, fill in evenly into mushroom caps, lightly brush the mushroom caps with olive oil. On a baking sheet, place them nicely.
5. Bake for 20 minutes until mushrooms are soft.
7.Serve it with toast or soup.