|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1/2 whole wheat, if desired)|
|Quick cooking rolled oats||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil/Melted shortening||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dried prunes||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , chopped and pitted|
|Grated lemon peel||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped nuts||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (optional)|
1) Line custard cups with paper liners (even microwave cupcake dish can be used).
2) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients (except nuts), till the contents moisten.
3) Fill the lined custard cups with the batter and top with the nuts.
4) Microwave the filled custard cups at high temperature, till the top starts to brown (turn the cups a couple of times during this process).
5) When done, remove the cups to the wire rack and cool them
6) The muffins are ready to be served.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2544Calories from Fat 1141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 127 g195.4%
Saturated Fat 20 g100%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1935 mg80.63%
Total Carbohydrates 319 g106.3%
Dietary Fiber 22 g88%
Sugars 144 g
Protein 50 g100%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet