|Sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Pecan halves||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Milk||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
2. In a food processor bowl, carefully position knife blade.
3. Put in flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon powder and baking powder.
4. Pulse 3 or 4 times to combine ingredients.
5. Put in pecans, pulsing 2 or 3 times until chopped.
6. Put in the pending ingredients; pulse 4 or 5 times just until mixed.
7. Remember not to over mix batter.
8. Spoon batter into greased muffin pans two-thirds full.
9. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
10. Serve straight from the oven with cream. You can make up to 1 dozen muffins with the dough