|Biscuit mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon , ground|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Applesauce||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Cinnamon||1/2 Teaspoon , ground|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon , melted|
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. In a large bowl combine biscuit mix, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon and make a well in center of mixture.
3. In a small bowl combine egg, applesauce, milk and oil.
4. Mix the applesauce mixture with the dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
5. Into greased muffin pans spoon batter filling two-thirds full and bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes.
6. In a small bowl combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
7. Dip tops of warm muffins in butter and then in sugar mixture.
8. Serve the muffins warm coated with the butter and sugar layers as snacks or as desired.