It's an on-the-go meal...or a tasty treat served alongside your favorite soup! However you enjoy 'em, these muffins put a savory spin on a classic. Spice up this recipe with a sprinkle of jalapenos or your favorite salsa...it's a fiesta!
|Cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs) , chopped|
|Eggs||3 Medium , beaten|
|Evaporated milk||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cornbread stuffing mix||6 Ounce|
|Mild salsa||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cherry tomatoes||16 Medium (((jalapeno slices)))|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Grease the muffin pan with cooking spray.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together and blend well.
4. In greased muffin cups or ramekins fill the chicken mixture up to 2/3 full.
5. Bake in oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden on top.
6.Garnish tops as desired.