Grab Go Muffins for breakfast, brunch or dinner!
|Onions||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , chopped|
|Milk||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 Medium , beaten|
|Cooked broccoli||2 Cup (32 tbs) , chopped|
|Cooked brown rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. In a small skillet, melt butter and sauté onions until tender for about 5 minutes.
3. Add in 2 tablespoons of flour and stir well to mix.
4. Add in the milk, and simmer until thickened, take the pan off the heat and set aside.
5. In a small bowl, place together remaining flour with salt, baking powder, thyme and pepper.
6. Add eggs into flour mixture and whisk well.
7. Fold in onion mixture, broccoli, rice and cheese.
8. Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full with the flour mixture.
9. Bake in oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until golden.
10. Serve as desired.