|White chocolate wafers||200 Gram|
|Cane sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs) , divided|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Spinach juice||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Natural peppermint flavor||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Roasted sliced blanched almonds||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Extract the juice from spinach leaves, along with mint. You will need about 2 cups of spinach and 1 bunch of mint.
2. In a small saucepan, add 1/4 cup heavy cream. Add in the vanilla and stir. Bring to a gentle boil.
3. In another bowl, break the eggs and add sugar to it. Whisk well to combine. Gradually pour in the heavy cream mixture in to the eggs while whisking constantly.
4. Place it back on heat and bring to a boil until it coats the back of a spoon.
5. In a bowl, place the white chocolate wafers, strain the egg and cream mixture over these chocolate wafers as shown in the video. Place the bowl over a double boiler and allow the chocolate to melt, while stirring.
6. In a large bowl, pour the spinach juice along with the mint juice. (You can also add peppermint flavor if you do not have mint leaves). Stir to mix. Add in a cup of heavy cream and whisk well. Add the melted white chocolate and cream mixture to this and mix it all in.
7. Pour in to serving bowls and place in the refrigerator to set.
8. Garnish with roasted blanched almonds and serve.