|Whipping cream||1 Pint|
|Chocolate syrup||5 1/2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Brandy||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Coffee ice cream||1 Quart , softened|
|Semi||sweet chocolate morsels|
|Chopped toasted almonds||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||1 Tablespoon (As Required)|
1. In a bowl mix whipping cream, chocolate syrup, and brandy.
2. Beat the mixture until thick.
3. In a large plastic or metal freezer container add ice cream.
4. Add chocolate mixture into ice cream and combine.
5. Mix chocolate morsels and almonds.
6. Freeze for 3 hours.
7. Take out and stir.
8. Cover and freeze.
9. Spoon into parfait glasses.
10. Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate leaves, and maraschino cherries.