Learn how to make this Tortilla Soup in a Blendtec or a Vitamix commercial blender. It takes just a few minutes to make. Place all your raw whole foods in the blender and let it run on the highest speed. The blades will go fast enough to heat up the soup in just a few minutes. Raw vegetables are better for you than steamed vegetables because you still have all the live enzymes that the vegetable provides. This quick and easy hot Tortilla Soup doesn't require you to saute, steam, or do anything other than toss these everyday ingredients into your Vitamix or Blendtec commercial blender and turn it on.
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Celery stalk||1 Medium|
|Sweet peppers||3 Small|
|Cilantro||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Taco seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato bouillon||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked chicken pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned black bean||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tortilla chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In the blendtec combine water, tomatoes, carrot, celery stalk, sweet peppers, cilantro, mushrooms, garlic salt, taco seasoning and tomato boullion.
2. Press the soup button on the blendtec and blend until smooth soup like consistency.
3. To make the soup chunky add cooked chicken, black beans, corn and tortilla chips.
4. Using the pulse button pulse 4-5 times.
5. Serve the Chicken Tortilla Soup immediately.
If using a vitamix start off with speed 1 and slowly increase to speed 10.Blend for 6 minutes.
After adding the other ingredients start the vitamix on variable speed 1 and flip it to high, turn the machine on and off for few seconds.