In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a scrumptious Mexican Appetizer. This is a hot dip that you may dip into, or you may serve in tortilla dippers on a plate.
|Tortilla chip||500 Gram ((1 bag tortilla dippers))|
|Diced tomatoes||14 1/2 Ounce , drained ((1 can))|
|Taco seasoning||1/2 Tablespoon ((homemade or package Chili|
|Green onion||1 Bunch (100 gm) , cleaned and chopped|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||1 Pound ((1/2|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a skillet, brown hamburger over medium heat, stirring constantly. Drain off excess fat.
3. Add drained tomatoes, reserving the juice if needed to get desired consistency, and taco seasoning or Chili-O. Mix well and set aside.
4. In a 13-inch by 9-inch by 2-inch Pyrex baking dish, transfer the meat mixture and spread evenly.
5. Sprinkle chopped green onions evenly on top followed by shredded cheese
6. Pop the baking dish in oven and bake for about 15 min or until cheese is beginning get brown and crusty.
7. Fill tortilla dippers with hot, baked mixture and arrange it on a serving platter.
8. Top tortilla dippers with cilantro and sour cream, if desired and serve hot.