Nothing can look so refreshing ........a nice chilled glass with a bright green rim and a dark pink drink....The essence is dominated from the spice/acidic characteristic of the ginger. The mouth is a mix of opposite sensations of spice (ginger) and Sweetness (pomegranate), with the nice kick of the base spirits!
|Tequila silver||1 1/2 Ounce|
|Triple sec||1 Ounce|
|Fresh pomegranate juice||1/2 Ounce|
|Ginger syrup||1/2 Ounce|
|To rim cocktail glass|
|Colored sugar||1 Tablespoon (as needed)|
1. Wet the rim of cocktail glass with lime wedge, and coat it with colored sugar.
2. In a mixing glass, combine ginger syrup, pomegranate juice, orange liqueur, and tequila.
3. Squeeze and drop lemon wedge in it.
4. Fill shaker with ice. Stir and remove extra water from it. Cover the mixing glass and shake well.
5. In cocktail glass, pour the drink.
6. Serve margarita immediately.
In margarita what you need is basically 3 parts of tequila, 1 part of orange liqueur and lime juice.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 196Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 33 mg1.38%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.3%
Dietary Fiber %
Sugars 34 g
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet