|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs) , chopped|
|Bell pepper||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , chopped (Red and Orange)|
|Mushrooms||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , chopped (VEGETABLE ENCHILADA)|
|Asparagus||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , chopped (VEGETABLE ENCHILADA)|
|Corn||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (VEGETABLE ENCHILADA)|
|Red sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (VEGETABLE ENCHILADA)|
|Chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs) , shredded (CHICKEN IN VERDE ENCHILADA)|
|Verde sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (CHICKEN IN VERDE ENCHILADA)|
|Olives||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , diced (CHICKEN IN VERDE ENCHILADA)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm) , chopped (WHITE WINE AND CREAM SAUCE ENCHILADA)|
|White wine||1 Cup (16 tbs) (WHITE WINE AND CREAM SAUCE ENCHILADA)|
|Heavy whipping cream||1 Quart (WHITE WINE AND CREAM SAUCE ENCHILADA)|
|Crab meat||2 Pound (WHITE WINE AND CREAM SAUCE ENCHILADA)|
|Tortillas||8 Medium (or as required)|
|Buffalo mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) , grated|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) , grated|
|Tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs) , chopped|
|Chives||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Chop all the vegetables.
3. Shred the chicken.
4. Clean the crab and get the meat.
5. Take a pan, heat oil and add all the vegetables into it. Stir and cook till tender.
6. In another pan, heat oil, add onions, garlic and sauté for a few minutes or till onions are translucent.
7. Put the corn into it and stir. Add the white wine, heavy whipping cream and cook on medium flame till it reduces to a thick sauce.
8. Once the sauce is thickened, add chopped chives into it and mix.
9. In a bowl, take a portion of the sauce and add crab meat into it a mix well.
10. Take another bowl, put chicken and mix Verde sauce with it.
11. Brush oil over the tortillas and heat them on a pan.
12. Take a heated tortilla; add the vegetables and red sauce in it. Roll it.
13. On the second tortilla place the chicken in Verde sauce, olives, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and roll it.
14. Take the third tortilla and put the crab meat in white wine sauce and roll it.
15. Repeat the process to as many tortillas as required.
16. Group the tortillas as per their stuffing and arrange them on 3 baking dishes (i.e. each baking dish should contain only 1 type of tortilla in it)
17. Sprinkle each dish with mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, tomatoes and chives.
18. Bake them for 25 minutes.
19. On a serving platter, serve the enchiladas hot and steaming.
Calories 993Calories from Fat 659
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 74 g113.8%
Saturated Fat 34 g170%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1143 mg47.63%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 41 g82%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
Calories 7944Calories from Fat 5272
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 592 g910.4%
Saturated Fat 272 g1360%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 9144 mg381.04%
Total Carbohydrates 296 g98.4%
Dietary Fiber 40 g160%
Sugars 32 g
Protein 328 g656%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 0%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet