This is s simple recipe to make when you have any gathering
|Refried beans||1 Can (10 oz) (fat free)|
|Beef||1/2 Pound , ground|
|Salsa||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Black olives||10 Large|
|Sour cream/Guacamole||1 Cup (16 tbs) (as needed, for topping) (Optional)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pie dish or 9-inch layer pan, spread a layer of refried beans evenly at the bottom.
3) Then spread a layer of beef and cover with a layer of salsa.
4) Spread a layer of cheddar cheese evenly over the salsa and top with the broken olives.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese is nicely melted.
6) Top the Taco Dip with a dollop of sour cream or guacamole and serve with pita chips or toasties.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2661Calories from Fat 1721
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 197 g303.1%
Saturated Fat 101 g505%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 4916 mg204.83%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.7%
Dietary Fiber 13 g52%
Sugars 17 g
Protein 143 g286%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet