It's National Margarita Day so whip up one of these slushy, juicy, and refreshing blackberry margaritas when you get off work...or while you're at work if you get down like that and if so, I'm not judging ya one bit! Blackberries are my favorite berry, so it's no surprise that blackberry margaritas are my favorite margarita. This blackberry margarita is so easy to make. The syrup makes a ton of these things so don't discard it! Keep it in the fridge or freezer for future cocktails
|Frozen blackberry||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs) , thawed|
|Simple syrup||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Triple sec||1 1/2 Ounce|
|Lime juice||1 Ounce|
|Blackberry syrup||4 Ounce|
1. In a blender add simple syrup and blackberries.Blend until combined.
2. Into a bowl or jar, strain the juice to remove the seeds.
3. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
4. Add the tequila, Triple Sec, blackberry syrup and fresh lime juice.Shake well to combine.
5. Fill margarita glass with crushed ice. Pour the blackberry margarita and serve garnished with lime wedges and frozen blackberries.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1639Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.5%
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 216 mg9%
Total Carbohydrates 398 g132.7%
Dietary Fiber 12 g48%
Sugars 360 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet