|Whole navel oranges||1 , sliced|
|Whole lemon||1 , sliced|
|Lime||1 , sliced (1 Whole)|
|Red apple||1 , cored and cut into chunks|
|Red burgundy wine||1 Bottle (1 l) , chilled|
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chilled club soda||16 Ounce (1 Bottle)|
|Canned unsweetened pineapple chunks||20 Ounce , undrained (1 Can Of 1 Pound, 4 Ounce)|
|Whole navel oranges||2 , peeled, cut into 1/4 inch|
|Bananas||2 , peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sweetened flaked coconut||2 Ounce (Use 1/2 A 4 Ounce Can)|
|Lime||1 , cut into wedges|
|Canned whole peeled tomatoes||1 Pound , undrained (1 Can)|
|Chopped onion||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Canned chopped green chilies||4 Ounce , undrained|
|Taco sauce||4 Ounce|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Ripe avocado||1 Small , pitted and peeled|
|Ground beef round||1 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) , pressed|
|Chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano leaves||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
|Fresh ripe tomato||1 Medium , chopped|
|Shredded iceberg lettuce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||4 Ounce (1 Package)|
1. To prepare Sangria in a large pitcher, add 1 sliced orange, sliced lemon and lime, apple, wine, orange juice, sugar and liqueur. Stir until sugar dissolves then refrigerate to chill well.
2. In a salad bowl, combine pineapple with juice, 2 sliced oranges, banana and lime juice and toss well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate to chill until ready to serve.
3. To prepare the salsa, drain canned tomatoes and place in small bowl, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
4. Mash them with a fork.
5. Add 3/4 cup chopped onion, green chilies and taco sauce and mix thoroughly. Set aside for flavors to intensify.
6. In a small bowl mash avocado slightly, using a fork cover and set aside.
7. Brush tortillas with oil, on both sides, and arrange them on a baking sheet.
8. Broil, 6 inches from heat source, for about 5 to 6 minutes each side or until crisp.
9. Remove and set aside to let cool.
10. In a medium-sized skillet, over medium-high heat, saute ground beef with remaining 3/4 cup chopped onion and the garlic, until the meat is lightly browned.
11. Add reserved 1/4 cup tomato juice, spices and seasonings.
12. Reduce heat and simmer meat for about 3 minutes or until most of the liquid evaporates, stirring frequently.
13. Spoon meat mixture onto the tortillas and top with layers of chopped tomato, shredded lettuce, cheese and mashed avocado.
14. Garnish each tortilla with a piece of chopped tomato, if desired.
15. Arrange on a decorative platter and serve with Green Chili Salsa.
16. Sprinkle flaked coconut over fruit salad and serve with lime wedges.
17. Add club soda to Sangria and lots of ice and serve with dinner.
Calories 915Calories from Fat 244
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.1%
Saturated Fat 13 g65%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1965 mg81.88%
Total Carbohydrates 114 g38%
Dietary Fiber 12 g48%
Sugars 61 g
Protein 25 g50%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
Calories 5490Calories from Fat 1464
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 168 g258.6%
Saturated Fat 78 g390%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 11790 mg491.28%
Total Carbohydrates 684 g228%
Dietary Fiber 72 g288%
Sugars 366 g
Protein 150 g300%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 0%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet