|Vegetable oil||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs) , divided|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, beat oil, eggs and vanilla until well blended and beat in 1 cup sugar until smooth.
3. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt
4. Stir the flour mixture with the oil mixture until a soft dough forms.
5. In a small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon.
6. into the cinnamon sugar mixture drop teaspoonfuls of dough and roll into balls.
7. On a greased baking sheet place balls 2 inches apart.
8. With the bottom of a glass dipped in cinnamon sugar mixture flatten cookies and bake 4 to 6 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
9. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool and store in a cookie tin.
10. Serve as snacks alongside beverages or as desired.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3522Calories from Fat 1569
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 177 g272.3%
Saturated Fat 25 g125%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1025 mg42.71%
Total Carbohydrates 450 g150%
Dietary Fiber 10 g40%
Sugars 252 g
Protein 39 g78%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet