For all those who love eating chicken, this Yucatan chicken recipe is a must-try. Watch the video to see how the chef combines chicken with sweet potato fries to make an exotic dish in no time. A nice dish with a Southwestern and Mexican flair to it!
|Lime zest||2 Teaspoon|
|Lime juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm) , minced|
|Cilantro||2 Tablespoon , finely chopped|
|Cilantro||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Ancho chilly||2 Teaspoon|
|Chipotle chili||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1 Pinch|
|Smoked paprika||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
1. In a large bowl, place the butter and add to it the oregano, cilantro, garlic, salt, lime juice, lime zest and mix it all up using your hands or a whisk.
2. Now place the chicken on the working board and stuff it with, fresh lime, garlic , onion and cilantro and rub the butter mixture under the skin of the chicken and also from the outside.
3. To make the seasoning, in a separate mixing bowl, add salt, ancho chilly pepper, chipotle chillies, garlic powder, black pepper, smoked paprika and give it a good mix.
4. Sprinkle as much or as little of the seasoning mixture on the hot sweet potato fries.
5. Serve the baked whole chicken with smoked fries.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 4775Calories from Fat 3299
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 372 g572.3%
Saturated Fat 176 g880%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 5207 mg216.96%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11%
Dietary Fiber 11 g44%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 314 g628%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet