If you are a busy mom, then it is the easiest process to serve some nutritious veggies in a delicious way to your kids. Kids normally don't like to eat vegetables, but if you hide the vegetables inside the quesadillas, they would never know what is inside. Rather they will enjoy the creamy and cheesy taste of quesadillas.
|Cooked chicken||2 Ounce , shredded|
|Broccoli||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) , steamed and chopped|
|Shredded part skim mozzarella cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Whole grain tortilla||1|
|Non fat greek yogurt||2 Tablespoon (Plain)|
|Red pepper sauce||1 Teaspoon|
1. Combine Greek yogurt with hot sauce and keep it aside.
2. In a large, non-stick pan, heat chicken and broccoli over medium heat. Once heated, transfer the contents from the pan into a medium bowl.
3. Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder over chicken and broccoli, toss it and keep it aside.
4. Heat a pan and place tortilla on it. Let it heat on one side and flip the tortilla to heat the other side.
5. On one half of the tortilla, sprinkle half the quantity of cheese. Layer the cheese with broccoli and chicken and top it with rest of the cheese.
6. Fold the tortilla into half by using a spatula and place a heavy weight like a teakettle over it. Let it cook for 1-2 minutes or until the tortilla browns.
7. Flip the tortilla on the other side and cook for another minute or two.
8. Remove Quesadilla from the flame and let it cool for a minute.
9. To serve Chicken and Broccoli Quesadilla, cut it into wedges and top it with spicy yogurt.