Pork Tacos cooked on the PK Grill!
|Pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White distilled vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chipotle sauce||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chiles pasilla ancho||10|
|Oil||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pork shoulder||6 Pound|
1. In a blender jar, combined pineapple juice, white distilled vinegar, garlic, chipotle sauce, ancho pepper, guajillo, cumin, cloves, sea salt and blend well. Add in the oil and blend again.
2. In a ziplock bag, place the pork shoulder and pour the marinade over it. Allow to marinate overnight.
3. Prepare the grill as shown in the video.
4. Place the pork shoulder on the grill and cover. Allow to cook for about an hour and monitor the internal temperature with the help of a meat probe.
5. After about an hour place pineapple slices on the meat.Allow to cook for another 3 to 3.5 hours.
6. Wrap the meat in a silver foil and allow to rest. Meanwhile, heat up some tortillas on the grill.
7. Cut the pork into bite size pieces. Put them on the grill and saaute lightly.
8. Place the tortillas on a serving rack/plate. Put the pork pieces into these tortillas. Garnish with fresh cilantro.
9. Drizzle with some avocado salsa and chipotle sauce, serve.