My Guac n Roll contest entry Purple Guacamole or Purple Guac for Prince.
|Haas avocado||2 Large , flesh mashed|
|Pureed pickled beet||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Beet juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Serrano chile||2 , minced|
|Purple onion||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) , minced|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
1. Take mashed avocado, pureed beets, serrano chilies, onion paste and garlic paste in a bowl.
2. Mix everything well. Add beet juice and mix that as well. Season with salt.
3. Taste and adjust for seasoning.
4. Set it in the refrigerator for at least half an hour.
4. Serve the guacamole with some chips. Enjoy.