Betty demonstrates how to make mouth-watering Chili Cheese Burritos. This hearty entree uses leftover Hearty Chili from a previous video in Betty's Kitchen.
|Hearty chili||1 Pound (1 recipe or as needed)|
|8||inch flour tortilla|
|Shredded mexican 4||cheese blend|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs) (1|
|Cooking oil spray||1 Teaspoon (as needed)|
1. Grease a 13-inch by 9-inch by 2-inch baking dish with cooking oil spray and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
3. Into a colander, transfer the hearty chili and drain, saving liquid (about 2 cups, or add water to make 2 cups).
4. Place a generous amount of chili slightly below the center line of flour tortilla.
5. Sprinkle with desired amount of Mexican 4-cheese blend and roll the tortilla. Repeat and roll the others.
6. Into the greased baking dish, place the rolled tortillas and pour the reserved 2 cups of chili liquid over top.
7. Sprinkle shredded Cheddar cheese on top.
8. Pop the baking dish in oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes or until cheese on top is brown and bubbly.
9. Serve immediately and enjoy!