I'm making falafels with my cuz!
|Please see video|
1) Strain the chickpeas and mash them.
2) Add 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil to the chickpeas.
3) Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic and a pinch of thyme. Mix them well.
4) Make falafel patties with this prepared mixture.
5) Take a pan and add little olive oil and salt. Put all the patties on the heated pan. Cook the patties for 2-3 minutes on each side.
6) Meanwhile slice the pickled turnips.
7) Take the pita pockets and spread the one side with labneh cheese.
8) Put the patties into the pita pockets along with sliced turnips. Add little lemon juice as well.
9) Serve the falafels.