Parviz Sichani of Sichani's Mediterranean shows us how he prepares his famous falafel. Crisp and fluffy chickpea patties in a pita with cool garden fresh vegetables and tangy tahini sauce. This is one of my favourites and Sichani's makes some of the best! Thank you Parvis and Persia.
|Please watch the video for the list of ingredients.|
1) Take a pita bread and spread some garlic sauce over the top of the bread.
2) Arrange lettuce greens, tomatoes, shredded cabbage, raw onions, banana peppers, parsley, and turnips on the bread as shown in the video.
3) Add the chickpea balls and tahini sauce. Add little ketchup (tomato sauce).
4) Put another pita bread on the top and wrap it.
5) Put the falafel on the grill for a few seconds.
6) Serve immediately.