|For spinach and cheese roulade|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Eggs||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||4 Tablespoon , grated|
|Small curd cottage cheese||16 Ounce (1 package)|
|Frozen chopped spinach||10 Ounce , cooked according to package directions (1 package)|
|Dried basil leaves||3/4 Teaspoon|
|Swiss cheese||8 Ounce , sliced (1 package)|
|Dried thyme leaves||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||3 Large , washed, quartered and stem ends removed|
|Leaf lettuce||1 Pound , washed and crisped|
|Canned pitted black olives||8 Ounce (1 can)|
|Prepared salad dressing||2 Tablespoon (of your choice)|
|Lemon sherbet||1 Pint|
|Fresh strawberries||1 Pint , washed and hulled|
1. Allow the sherbet to soften by removing from freezer to refrigerator.
2. Reserve 4 berries for each serving then place the remaining in a liquidizer along with sherbet and blend into a puree.
3. Pour into an 9-inch square pan and freeze.
4. Preheat oven to 450 degree F along with a 15 1/2-inch by-10 1/2-inch by-1/2-inch baking pan.
5. Cut a piece of waxed paper 17-inch by 12 inch large.
6. In a bowl, blend milk, flour, 2 eggs and 1/4
teaspoon of the salt into a batter.
7. Grease the hot baking pan with 2 teaspoons of butter.
8. Pour half the batter tipping the pan to spread evenly.
9. Bake until crepe fir 5-7 minutes until it is golden at edges.
10. Sprinkle waxed paper with 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese.
11. When cooked, remove crepe from oven; loosen edge and turn out onto Parmesan cheese.
12. Grease hot pan again butter and make the second crepe in the same way.
13. In a small saucepan, add cottage cheese and heat over low heat.
14. Stir 1/2 teaspoon basil and 1/4 teaspoon into cooked spinach.
15. Spread spinach evenly over one crepe and top with Swiss cheese. Sprinkle with salt and thyme.
16. Turn second crepe out onto spinach-cheese layer.
17. Top with cottage cheese mixture and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon basil and 2 tablespoons Parmesan.
18. Roll from short end and place on a heatproof serving platter. Arrange tomatoes around it.
19. Broil the Spinach cheese roll, 6 inches from heat for 5 minutes or until golden and tomatoes are just hot.
20. Combine lettuce and olives in a salad bowl
21. Slice the pancake roll and serve with salad and dressing on the side.
22. Scoop sorbet into coupes or cocktail glasses and garnish with reserved berry.
Calories 916Calories from Fat 368
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66.2%
Saturated Fat 18 g90%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1854 mg77.25%
Total Carbohydrates 89 g29.7%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32%
Sugars 47 g
Protein 48 g96%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
Calories 3664Calories from Fat 1472
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 172 g264.8%
Saturated Fat 72 g360%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 7416 mg309%
Total Carbohydrates 356 g118.8%
Dietary Fiber 32 g128%
Sugars 188 g
Protein 192 g384%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 0%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet