There's no need to splash out on falafel when it's so easy to make it yourself - and so quick too! This tutorial has all the steps in 46 seconds!
|Watch video for detailed ingredient list.|
1. Preheat the oven to 200 F.
2. Grind together chickpeas, onions, parsley, cilantro, crushed garlic, olive oil, cumin powder, cinnamon, grated carrot, salt and black pepper to a smooth paste.
3. Shape the batter into cutlets.
4. Place the cutlet to a greased baking tray and bake for 13 minutes.
5. Flip and cook for another 13 minutes.
6. Serve iwth a dip of your choice.