This stuffed meatloaf turned out so awesome that it did not last long at the dinner table.
|Grated ham||4 Pound|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Green pepper||1 , chopped|
|Celery rib||3 , chopped|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Chopped bacon||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Crackers||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Blue cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Barbecue rub||2 Tablespoon|
|Mashed potatoes||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ketchup/Barbecue sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For basting)|
1. Prepare the grill for smoking and bring the temperature upto about 315 F.
2. Beat eggs with worcestershire sauce. Set it aside.
3. Mix together grated ham, onion, green pepper, celery, garlic, chopped bacon, crackers, blue cheese, grated parmesan cheese and barbecue rub together.
4. Make some space in the middle of the meat loaf and place the mashed potatoes in the cavity. Slowly pull the meat loaffrom the sides and seal the mashed potato filling.
5. Shape the meat loaf and place it on a tray.
6. Baste the meat loaf with ketchup or sacue of your choice.
7. Place the meat loaf tray on the grill and cook it for about hour and a half. Turn it around for even cooking. Cook for another hour or until the internal meat temperature comes upto 140 F, then baste again with ketchup.
8. Cook until internal meat temperature comes upto 160 F.
9. Slice and serve meat loaf on a platter. Enjoy.