If you're like me, you can't always afford the really "good" cuts of beef, like filet mignon. But that doesn't mean you can't take a cheaper cut and make it TASTE like you spent a gazillion dollars! Watch this recipe take a steak that cost 2.27 and turn it into something to use for entertaining!
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm) , minced|
|Red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) , minced|
|Guinness beer||1 Bottle (1 l)|
1) In a deep container place the beef steak.
2) Add the garlic cloves, onion, rosemary and guinness beer into the container
3) Cover the container and allow to sit for minimum one hour. all day is better.
4) Flip the beef steak half way through so both sides get evenly marinated.
5) Use the marinade to marinate the beef steak or any other kind of meat.