A delicious gravy for your thanksgiving dinner.
|Mushroom||10 , sliced|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Turkey broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Haskap juice||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Turkey drippings||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Gravy browning||6 Drop|
1. Drop flour to a jar. Pour turkey broth on top.
2. Shake the jar such that everything is evenly dissolved and no lumps remain. Set the flour mix aside.
3. Add mushrooms to turkey drippings. Saute the mushrooms in the drippings.
4. Pour haskap juice to the pan and continue to cook.
5. Add some gravy browning and flour mix to the pan and bring up to boil. Reduce to simmer to cook the flour.
6. Taste and adjust for seasonings.
7. Pour the gravy into a gravy bowl and serve it along with the turkey.